Friday, January 11, 2008

Yet Another Quiz (But This One's Shorter)




You Are a Ham Sandwich



You are quiet, understated, and a great comfort to all of your friends.

Over time, you have proven yourself as loyal and steadfast.

And you are by no means boring. You do well in any situation - from fancy to laid back.



Your best friend: The Turkey Sandwich



Your mortal enemy: The Grilled Cheese Sandwich



Sorry to inflict another quiz on you--but I did make up the one I posted yesterday, and this one is more in the "Friday Fun" motif. I've just had the sort of day where coming up with coherent thoughts and actually writing them down was a bit more than I could handle, so I hope you'll understand and check back in Monday for, hopefully, some bristling and original commentary; the intended subject is pro-life voting.

As for my quiz results, can't say I'm surprised! On January 1st I cantored at Mass for the first time, which at our parish means you have to go up to the altar to lead the Responsorial Psalm (not what I'd prefer, frankly, but it's how they've always done things). I was a bit nervous beforehand and asked my husband if he thought I'd be able to do it.

"Sure, honey," he said, giving me a fond yet understanding smile. "You'll be fine. You're such a ham."

Durned if he wasn't right. As usual! :)

So while my ham sandwich will have to wait until tomorrow, (since it's Friday), why don't you post what kind of sandwich you are in the comment boxes? I promise not to be "the mortal enemy of grilled cheese." Whatever that means.

5 comments:

~cactus mouse~ said...

I'm a Peanut Butter & Jelly Sanwich!

"You live your life in a free form, artistic style.
You are incredibly creative and at times, quite messy.
Deep down, you are a kid at heart. And you aren't afraid to express it.

Your best friend: The Grilled Cheese Sandwich

Your mortal enemy: The Club Sandwich"

Paul, just this guy, you know? said...

I'd taken this before, but not remembering the result, I took it again and go the same result as you.

Except that I love grilled cheese sandwiches.

Alexandra said...

I'm a hammie too.

Opal said...

PB&J.
Actually, I really like them too

Marilena said...

that was a funny test! i scored a club sandwich. my mortal sandwich enemy is the peanut butter and jelly one. true. iam allergic to peanuts.