And I want to, but it's Wednesday, and I'm pressed for time.
Fortunately, lots of people have been writing lots of good things about why Obama isn't even Hillary-lite, and may be worse than she is in the areas that really matter. So here are the links, in handy bulleted list form:
- Gerald at The Cafeteria is Closed on Obama's abortion stance;
- Mark Shea on Obama and Secular Messianism;
- Christopher Blosser on the same;
- Jean Heimann at Catholic Fire on why Obama's an anti-Catholic candidate;
- Some Have Hats shows us Planned Parenthood's sweetheart;
- and last, but not least, on the BeliefNet blog Casting Stones, Michele McGinty asks why no one's talking about Obama's accomplishments (hint: it's not because there are too many of them to mention). It's a short post, but it's the one thing all the Obama supporters out there are completely overlooking!