Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I've Been Meaning To Mention This

A dear friend of mine nominated this blog in the 2008 Catholic Blog Awards category, "Best Written Blog." It was very kind of her, although it is clear that given the other blogs in this category I don't stand what the latest Douglas Adams would have called "a whelk's chance in a supernova."

Although I'm not in the running, probably several layers below the top ten, I'd be very pleased if I got a grand total of five votes. So if you haven't already voted for a clearly superior blog in that category and wouldn't mind helping me to achieve this particular ambition, your generosity in throwing a vote my way would be most gratefully appreciated.

Thank you! :)

7 comments:

Alexandra said...

I always look forward to seeing a new post of yours on my bloglines in the morning. It is very well written, and always interesting. I'll put in my vote.

Red Cardigan said...

Thank you, Alexandra! :)

Anonymous said...

You've got my vote, Red!
~DLS

Sore Throat said...

Ya got mine, too!
Payoff in small bills at the usual place ;)

Red Cardigan said...

Thanks, DLS!

Thanks, sore throat--um--I think. :)

Karen E. said...

You're an excellent writer, and I'm guessing you'll get quite a few more than five votes!

Red Cardigan said...

Thanks, Karen!