Friday, August 22, 2008

To Whomever Keeps Searching for "Abortion Tea"

Twice in as many days someone has found this blog through a Google search for the phrase "Abortion" and "Tea." This person, and I'm assuming she is female, appears to be looking for some kind of tea or herbal remedy that will "naturally" induce an abortion.

Whoever you are, I know the minute you get here you can tell I'm not in favor of abortion at all. Won't you please consider contacting your local crisis pregnancy center? I know they can help you.

If you need help finding one, my email address is on this page. Please don't hesitate to contact me. Just to be clear, I won't in any way help you get an abortion, but if you want your baby to live and need help finding the people in your area who can help you in this time of need, let me know, and I'll do whatever I can.

God bless you.

No comments: