Monday, November 17, 2008

A Little Under the Weather

Thanks again to everyone who has posted a comment about my liturgical abuse dilemma. I plan to pray, consider, approach those in charge, and then go from there.

My apologies for not getting out here sooner today to thank all of you; we've got the Cold of Endless Crud circulating around our house. Kitten and Bookgirl had it last week, and it's my turn today; so far, Hatchick and Mr. M. haven't shown any signs of it.

I'm very hopeful that Mr. M. will be spared the cold entirely, for reasons every woman reading this can instantly find understandable. This has been shared by others, but it seems as good a time as any to share it here:

1 comment:

freddy said...

We're doing the snuffle-two-step here, too! Hope you are all feeling better and that Mr. stays well!
God bless you.