Thursday, November 13, 2008

Sorry For the Light Blogging

This time of year is usually a "calm before the storm" season, a time to catch our breaths and pause as we approach Thanksgiving, Advent, and then Christmas. But this year it seems more like a storm before the tempest.

I don't know if it's the recent election and associated overblogging, the usual increase in schoolwork, test grading, etc. that seems to hit about this time, the choir fundraiser that's in the works, or the fact that I just found out a few days ago that both my parents and my in-laws will be in town for Thanksgiving, but for some reason I've been finding it pretty difficult to keep to my usual two-to-four blog posts a day pace. (Of course, the fact that I've already passed the 25,000 word count on my NaNoWriMo novel could possibly have something to do with it.) :)

Anyway, I'll try to get back up to speed. My readership has more than doubled this year, and I value every one of you and the fact that you find my ramblings enjoyable enough to keep coming over. So thanks for being patient this week, and I hope to do better in the near future!

1 comment:

This_Cross_I_Embrace said...

You've probably already seen this, but here's an article I thought would interest you:

I'm sure this brave priest will be getting lots of slack.