Monday, January 19, 2009

Back in Action

I'm back! Okay, so I wasn't really gone, either, but since I have only a couple of follow-up doc appointments and am otherwise adjusting to life on blood pressure medicine, I can pretty much resume business as usual. Which means three things:

1. My children's mini-vacation is over (we did half-days of school last week).

2. My house is slowly returning to some semblance of civilized living as I catch up on chores.

3. I can get back to blogging about actual topics. (Yay!)

Thanks for all the patience and prayers!

1 comment:

eutychus said...

Welcome back (even though you weren't gone) as someone who is also on high bp meds (and has been for some time) I wanted to remind you that there are quite a few choices, so don't you don't have to settle for any any nasty side effects. Though some, like light headedness, often get better over time. Praying that things continue going well for you.