Thursday, January 22, 2009


Though the news coverage of today's March for Life has remained scanty as always, I'm eagerly awaiting reports both from Catholic bloggers who were in attendance and from my relatives who managed to go; I'm really hoping my family members got some pictures and will let me share them here.

In the mean time, though, a couple of news photos caught my eye, and I've borrowed's DIY Demotivator tool to make a couple of posters:

God bless everyone who went to DC today to march for the protection of the right to life of all human beings from conception to natural death. We were with you in prayer, even if we couldn't be beside you today.


Wendy in VA said...

We just got back -- it was amazing!

ladyhobbit said...

I went, too, because this year it seemed especially important. My children are adults now, so I am at a place in my life at which I can do this. Bless you for all that you do on your blog and in your everyday life to promote the culture of life!