Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Light (headed) Blogging Ahead

I can't thank all of you enough for the prayers and good wishes expressed in the post below this one. There aren't words, really; it means a lot to me to have so many good people keeping me in prayer just now.

I'm still adjusting to the blood pressure meds and have to do a couple more tests. So, I promised Mr. Manning that I'd keep the computer time to a minimum for the next few days.

God willing, I'll have a clean bill of health and be back in form by Inauguration Week. Which, if this Drudge-linked item is any indication, is going to be all kinds of fun (for conservative political blogging types, anyway).

Back soon!

1 comment:

opey124 said...

I hated blood pressure medicine! I will be praying for you, especially that they get you on the right one.