Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Celebrating

Thad and I are celebrating our 14th wedding anniversary today--well, celebrating as well as we can on a mid-week work-day/school-day sort of anniversary. We may do some actual celebrating on the weekend; in the meantime, I've been smiling a lot today as I remember our wedding day and so many special days since then.

In honor of the day, I'm going to share these thoughts from Christian comedian Tim Hawkins, with the disclaimer that Thad never, ever says anything even remotely like these things to me: :-)

9 comments:

freddy said...

Happy anniversary! My rosary for y'all today!

LarryD said...

Happy Anniversary! May you enjoy many more!

opey124 said...

Happy Anniversary!

Sarah (JOT) said...

Happy Anniversary and many many many more!!

opey124 said...

That video is so funny! We will be celebrating our 14th in November, may have to borrow the video.

Hélène said...

Happy Anniversary to you both! Last year, my dad actually did go on a hunting trip over my mom's birthday. She spent the whole day alone because the friend she was going to get together with was sick. :(

John Michael said...

Happy Anniversary!

May God bless you with many more.

Oh, and I am thankful that I haven't thought of saying half of these to my dear wife. :D

KatieButler said...

Happy Anniversary!

Perhaps you can somehow work correspondence courses into your celebration. ;)

Edward Shuman said...

Happy anniversary!