Tuesday, August 18, 2009

New Blog Design!

I can't thank Dawn Farias enough for creating this template for me! After seeing my struggles with the basic Blogger templates, she sent me an email with this proposed look. Needless to say, I loved it, and shortly thereafter I clicked over to my blog to see this amazingly beautiful design.

I love the colors, the header, the way the words "And Sometimes Tea" look as if they're made of the yarn of my favorite red cardigan sweater. I also love what she did with the Alexander Pope quote!

There's a link to Dawn's Design Shop over on the sidebar and down at the bottom of the blog. If you have any blogging design needs, you really should check out what she has to offer; she offers quite a few things for free and her custom design rates are reasonable, too.

Thank you again, Dawn, for this incredible new look!

6 comments:

KC said...

Love it!!

Dawn Farias said...

You're welcome! Thank you for the kind shout-out. I wasn't sure if the cardigan effect came through well on the letters. Glad you saw it! Yay! I love it. I may keep a browser tab dedicated to it for the next day or so.

Rebecca said...

I like it very much. I was not a fan of the green one but I like these colors and the layout. Very nice.

Diva Mom Vicki said...

Fabulous!

I didn't want to post that I wasn't a fan of your original design 'cause I usually read you through Google Reader, but this template is much nicer! Kudos!

lois in Indy said...

This is lovely. lois

LarryD said...

[typical guy response]

Uhhhhhhhh...sumthin's diffint....wait, wait, don't tell me....uhhhh, ya got yer hair cut diffint, right? Right??