Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Congratulations to my brother and sister-in-law!

Terrific news--I have a new nephew!

My brother and sister-in-law welcomed their second child this morning. Mom and baby are doing well.

This brings the total of grandchildren my parents have to 19 (12 boys, 7 girls). So far, anyway. And one of my sisters is a nun, and my youngest three siblings aren't married as of yet.

A big congratulations to my brother and sister-in-law!


Anonymous said...

Congratulations! New auntie! A precious beginning and rededication to stewardship to the essence of life's treasure.

Normally, I don't get very close to newborns, but I had a couple of drugs to deliver to OB this morning, a Mom's nicotine patch (I hope she has given up her last cigarette with this delivery of the wee one), and her post-cesarean antibiotic, and I stopped by to marvel again at the wonder.

What an undertaking, a momentous choice the parent of this little one have made.

Our God is an awesome God.

antiaphrodite said...