Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Cuteness alert

I don't know if it's just because Christmas is about to get here, but I've noticed an absolute explosion of cuteness on the part of the children or grandchildren of some of my favorite bloggers.

First, there was my own nephew and godson, who is featured in this sweet story about what makes a wonderful wife.

Then, Matthew Archbold's four-year-old poses a great Christmas dilemma--what if Santa actually does bring that lion? And there's no whip?

Finally, not to be ignored, the Dark Lord of Catholic Blogging puts up One Post to Out-do them All, featuring his insanely, unbelievable cute granddaughter Lucy:



UPDATE: My s-i-l sends along this great one from The Wine-Dark Sea blog!

2 comments:

Charlotte (Matilda) said...

You have got to see this one over at Melanie's place!

Red Cardigan said...

That's great, Charlotte! I'll add it to the post. :)