Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Intermittent Blogging Ahead

Christmas is getting closer by the minute! And, as school winds down and cookie-baking/gift buying/decorating and so on heat up, I'm probably going to find it harder and harder to put up any sort of sober political analysis or worthwhile commentary.

But I know that you're too busy to read much sober political analysis or worthwhile commentary, either, so it all works out. :)

I'm not saying there won't be any political-type posts. Probably will be, especially with the health care situation and the typical behavior of our political elites toward the little people and the Democrats' Blue Christmas and things of this nature. It's just that on some days, like today, I find myself out of time to write anything even remotely coherent about such topics, and by next week I may have a few days wherein it won't be possible to put up a post at all.

My thanks, as always, to all of you who read this blog on a regular basis! And if you do happen to see am interesting political comment-begging headline or two out there that I might have missed in my desperate search for things like "Homemade last-minute easy Christmas cards for the craft-impaired," please feel free to send them to me at the email address in my sidebar.

And thanks, also, for tolerating the occasionally-silly Christmas-themed post. I can't really help it. ;)

3 comments:

Dawn Farias said...

Good luck with getting everything all "wrapped up". Merry Christmas!

JJ said...

Just wanted to say, your blog is truly fantastic and I look forward to reading it nearly every day since there is always some fascinating article (+ commentary) that I likely hadn't seen or heard about yet. Your wit is fabulous, and I'm right there with you in the "I'm Catholic, not I'm Catholic, but..." business. Thanks for writing.

Red Cardigan said...

Merry Christmas, Dawn! :)

JJ, thanks!!! :)