Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas

I probably won't be posting much between now and New Year's, so I wanted to wish all my readers a most Merry Christmas and a blessed and holy New Year. Thanks so much for reading here! I appreciate it more than I can say.

God bless, and Merry Christmas!


Magister Christianus said...

Erin, thank you for your blog and thank your friendship and wise words. You are one of the blessings I count for this year. A blessed Christmas to you and your family.

opey124 said...

Merry Christmas.

Anonymous said...

God's blessings, and hopes for meaningfulness of celebrating with charity in this season of faith.

Thanks for sharing insights and perspectives with us.

LarryD said...

Merry Christmas, Erin, to you and your family.

opey124 said...

Hey Erin, I know in a previous post you had stated your frustration with some online Catholic stores.

I wanted to pass on some that I haven't had problems with:

and of course there is Seton Home Study

I have also had no problems with EWTN

I understand your frustration about ordering without being able to speak with a human and then the order being messed up without any one contacting you.

We had no problems with the Catholic Child and one thing we bought from them, Ominous Horizons (computer game) may be appealing to adults too. Well, I am interested in it.
They also had a series for teens, Awakening
that our teen is interested in.

Just wanted to pass that on because I have been disappointed too but we do not have stores in our area that carry anything remotely like these. For example, how many modern children's books end with reference to the young child becoming a priest (My Big Feet from Bezalel Books)(these books are also great for school as there are questions in the back of them and I think you can buy for a school setting or just the book).