Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Holy Week blogging break

I didn't plan to start my Holy Week blogging break today, but a late afternoon dentist appointment followed by several errands to run made the decision for me. Of course, as is usual here at And Sometimes Tea, the "break" may be interrupted from time to time--but I know the Triduum will be very busy for us and for all of you, so those days at least I won't be blogging at all.

I'll continue to update the "Alpha to Zenit" post, and will be keeping an eye on comments, of course.

I have to thank all of you who come here each day to read--you mean a lot to me, and you're often in my prayers. I pray especially that this Easter will be a time of spiritual growth and renewal, and that the many little annoyances that may crop up to interfere with our focus on Christ's Passion, death and Resurrection will fade into insignificance.

God bless!

No comments: