Saturday, March 27, 2010

We interrupt this blog...

I'm addressing my "loyal 1.5 readers" here (see comments below the most recent post for the joke). I've got a really long choir practice this afternoon (3 hours!) for the Triduum, and then early Mass tomorrow morning.

Since the Legion trolls and their drive-by anonymous comments have been increasing (interestingly enough, only since I started that post listing all the Legion affiliates I could find--and thanks to the readers who keep sending more!) I think the prudent thing here would be to shut down comments for now. When I open them back up, we'll avoid feeding the trolls, because I've decided to just delete comments from anyone only interested in bouts of combox bile-puking.

Will open them back up sometime tomorrow afternoon. Thanks, all!