Friday, October 1, 2010

Little Flower feast

Happy Feast of St. Therese!

If you have any time at all today, go and read this lovely post over at MommyWrites. I think a lot of us can relate to this dawning appreciation of the Little Flower.

And if you're looking for some simple activities for the day, my dear sister-in-law has some coloring pages available as well as links to other ideas.



Deirdre Mundy said...

Wow, thanks for the link!

Though, I have to admit, I was a little disappointed since I saw the new post and thought "Cool, Erin has a post on St. Therese up!" only to realize that it was a link to me, not you writing something for me to read! ;)

(And yes, I DO check over here every few hours to see what you're writing and thinking!)

And Charlotte's coloring pages ARE awesome--they're a regular fixture over here.... will you PLEASE help me nag her to publish a full-fledged coloring book on lulu or something? It would be really nice to have them to carry around in booik form for the little ones!

Red Cardigan said...

Deirdre, I thought your post was truly lovely--and anything I wrote would have amounted to a long version of "What she said!"