Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A quick Facebook reminder

Hi, all! I've received several friend requests on Facebook recently, and have accepted them if I know your name in real life. If you sent me a friend request and I haven't responded, though, just send me a quick FB message or email at the blog email address to let me know who you are! I had to stop accepting requests from people whose IRL names I didn't recognize, because a couple of times people showed up who had dozens of "mutual friends" but then turned out to be trying to scam everybody.

I don't use FB that much for posting, though I do check in occasionally to see what others are writing. So if you've sent me a friend request, just drop me a quick line to let me know that you are a blog reader and I'll gladly add you to my list.

Thanks!

6 comments:

Rebecca in CA said...

hmmm, looks like there are a lot of erin mannings...how do I search you?

Red Cardigan said...

Um....I don't know? Being a complete technological dummy, that is. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Erin. Try finding me, because I can't find you. -- Irenaeus

Red Cardigan said...

Done, Irenaeus! Maybe I've messed up my settings somehow, and have gone invisible or something...

Siarlys Jenkins said...

Please don't be offended that I'm not among those seeking to befriend you on facebook. I don't do facebook at all.

Red Cardigan said...

No problem, Siarlys. I didn't use it myself until the Coalition for Clarity came to be; I'm an infrequent poster, but keep in touch with a few people that way.