Monday, March 28, 2011

Brief blogging break

Yes, I'm one of those obnoxious bloggers who feels compelled to tell her readers that she's taking a short blog break. I plan to be back Thursday, "Good Lord willin' and the creek don't rise," as they say around here. :)

I've got a few projects going, including a writing project I hope to tell you about after Easter, and what with one thing and another I just think a little break would come in handy right about now.

Thanks for your patience, and see you Thursday!


Alisha De Freitas said...

Aww... i'll miss you. :-)

LarryD said...

You're getting a head start on ScriptFrenzy, aren't you? :-)

The Sicilian said...

There's nothing obnoxious at all about announcing a blog break. Those of us who read you often would start to worry if it got too quiet here. Good luck on your projects!

Red Cardigan said...

Larry--I wish!

Thanks, Alicia!

The Sicilian--I never mind it either, but I've seen snide comments about "Oh those self-important bloggers who have to tell people when they'll be away..." so I guess it just depends on how you look at it. :)

Siarlys Jenkins said...

Have a nice rest Erin. You've earned it. I wish I had the self-discipline to stay off of blogging when I have a writing project to work on.

Deirdre Mundy said...

Erin, it's Thursday! Where are youooooo? :)

Just kidding... take your time with that whole 'real life' thing. :)

But thanks for warning us in advance so we wouldn't have to wonder if you were dead! (Which is why I always leave a warning before a blog break---otherwise family members start emailing to see if I'm alive!)