Friday, June 3, 2011

Brief blogging break ahead

Our school year is winding to a close here, which means that I've got a few administrative tasks to take care of: grade gathering, final assignment collecting, planning books and materials for next year, etc. In addition to that, I'm working on a not-completely-top-secret project that I hope to have up and running by the end of June--possibly sooner, if I can stay on top of things for a while.

So I'm taking a break from blogging until a week from Monday. That doesn't mean I won't post anything during that time--just that my usual lengthy daily post will be absent, and if I do stick something up it will probably be a short link to something that caught my eye elsewhere or a brief comment on current events.

I will keep monitoring the comments, though. :) But you guys are great; I seldom have to do anything there.

See you later!

1 comment:

Siarlys Jenkins said...

In the spirit of this post, a young man I've been playing chess with before or after church for the last six years is graduating from an on-line home-schooling academy loosely associated with a nearby school district. He had told me he thought all the limited number of tickets his family received were gone, when his mother walked by and handed me an envelope. So I'll be going. Cheers!