Tuesday, March 27, 2012

This moderated comment thing...

...works really well.

For instance, I was just able to spare my readers a truly charming example of illiterate and degenerate idiocy at work. Note to would-be harassers: when you send me comments full of obscenities and personal insults, I laugh, then I think about how sad, sorry, and pathetic your life must be for you to fling verbal excrement at people you don't know, and then I pray for you, which probably annoys you more than my laughter and my pity. Seriously: go buy some flower seeds and plant a garden or something. You'll feel better for it.

(Oh, and I've recorded your ISP address. Just so you know.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As much as I hate not being able to sign in under my name with Wordpress, I understand why you are doing it.
I hope they do plant a garden.
Opey