Friday, May 11, 2012

Some Friday fun

My girls and I were looking through some old photos and memories the other day. It was a great deal of fun, and makes me think that we'd better do something about our digital memories, because otherwise we may lose them!

But a picture the girls found just hilarious, and wanted me to share here (Kitten cropped the "innocent bystanders" in my extended family out to protect their privacy), is this one:

It's a little fuzzy, but I hope you will notice that the proper female Catholic blogger does, indeed, wear a skirt while aiming her brother's air-gun at a paper target. Hopefully any sola skirtura types who see this old photo of mine will heartily approve! :)

5 comments:

Charlotte (Waltzing Matilda) said...

I love the title of the picture "Mom+gun". Hah! Um... do in-laws get the full version emailed to them? Pretty please, sweet nieces!!!

Anonymous said...

Sola skirtura! :) Happy Mothers day!
MrsO

Rebecca in ID said...

Very cute!

LarryD said...

Heretic! Where's your mantilla!?!

So did you hit the target?

Red Cardigan said...

Oh, come now, Larry! Why would I wear a mantilla outdoors? Clearly what is required is a cloche hat--well, except for the visibility issues.

And...oh, yes. :)