Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Finally on the mend

Just popping in for a moment to thank everyone who left kind comments and/or sent me a kind email while I was sick; your prayers and good wishes meant a lot to me!

It looks as though I'm finally on the mend, and will be back to normal--whatever that is--soon.

Blogging should resume by the end of the week! At which point I will realize that we're super-close to August and that once again a summer illness has utterly ruined my plan for leisurely curricula shopping for the coming school year...

1 comment:

Magister Christianus said...

Red, sorry I missed reading that you were under the weather. Glad to hear that you are on the mend. Do not stress the approach of August. God will help you be ready for school. He loves your children even more than you do.