Sunday, July 29, 2012

Temporary comments policy adjustment

I'm sorry to have to do this to my commenters who comment here anonymously but sign their names, but I'm going to have to turn off anonymous commenting for a bit. Some idiot is spamming my blog with anonymous comments, and though I hate to react at all, since that's clearly what the idiot is after, I don't have time to keep deleting his/her juvenile posts from my email inbox (and that sort of person is the reason I had to go to moderated comments in the first place, a policy I know many of you dislike).

I'll turn anonymous comments back on in a few days when the idiot in question decides to go harass somebody else--or, preferably, gets a life which includes some lessons in manners and spelling/punctuation.

Sorry for the inconvenience! Hopefully it won't last too long.

No comments: