Monday, September 10, 2012

Book update and bleg

(Cross-posted at Tales of Telmaja)

I just want to take a moment today to thank everyone who has purchased a copy of The Telmaj so far! Your support and encouragement have meant a great deal to me, and I can't tell you all how much I appreciate it.

If you haven't bought a copy yet but plan to do so, I'll repost the links for your convenience:

Click here to order a printed copy.

Click here to order a Kindle copy.

If you HAVE bought a copy, I have a bleg for you! Would you consider reviewing the book at Amazon.com if you have read it? I'm especially interested in reviews from kids--with your parents' permission, of course!

If you are a blogger and you post a review on your blog, please send me a link to your review so I can share it!

Thanks again!

UPDATE: I completely forgot to mention: if you are an Amazon Prime member and are interested in a Kindle copy, you should be able to borrow a copy for free at the present time! :)

No comments: