Monday, September 17, 2012

Two Amazon reviews!

Two people, neither of whom I know personally, have reviewed The Telmaj at! One of them gave me five stars, and the other four (with a request for more description, an area I admit I sometimes struggle with).

You can read the reviews here.

Many, many thanks to the reviewers (in case either of them stops by the blog!) and to those who have bought and read The Telmaj so far! :)

(Cross posted at Tales of Telmaja.)


Amethyst Pimlico said...

You're welcome -- I really did enjoy it. My review is also up at my blog here.

Red Cardigan said...

Oh, thank you so much! :) I really appreciated what you wrote!

Rebecca in ID said...

Erin, did you notice that someone put up a one-star review while fully admitting they did not crack the book? Sheesh?

It will take a little while for me to get a review up because I'm reading it aloud to my daughters at bedtime. We are a little more than a third through now and are loving it!