Thursday, October 25, 2012

Book thanks

No real post today--the temperatures are dropping like a rock, and I've had a migraine since 7 p.m. last evening.  Which means I can't spell.  Or sit upright for too long, or look at a computer screen for more than ten minutes at a time.

But I did want to take the opportunity to thank those of you who have bought my book, The Telmaj, so far!  I'm getting my first royalty payment in a few days, and it's exciting.  I especially want to thank those who have left reviews and comments at Amazon--as my mother-in-law pointed out, I have the same number of stars for my book as Bill O'Reilly does for his! :)  (And maybe someday I'll sell about 1/10th as many copies, too...

So, thanks to my readers!  If you haven't bought the book for your kids yet, I'd be most appreciative if you'd consider it!

2 comments:

Rebecca in ID said...

Just left a review for you; sorry it took so long!

Red Cardigan said...

Oh, thank you so much! It's greatly appreciated!! :)