Thursday, October 18, 2012

Technical difficulties...

...kept me from posting yesterday or being able to monitor comments until just recently.

No phone, no 'net for more than 24 hours.  I think my girls felt like they were pioneers, or something.

Everything seems to be working now (good Lord willing).  I'll try to post something substantial later, but in the meantime, a certain BANNED commenter should just give up, 'cause I'm not going to let his comments stick around any longer than a Republican president's promise to curtail abortion in America...

(And, as a corollary, if any Republican president over the next decade or so actually does some significant work to end abortion in America, I'll let the banned commenter run riot in my comment boxes from that point onward.  No kidding.)

No comments: