Friday, January 18, 2013

Emerging from the fog...

...of a two day migraine.

I don't get many of those, but boy are they weird.  I spent from 6 a.m. yesterday till about 3 p.m. today in bed, draped in ice and taking various medicines on a regular basis. Aside from talking to Thad who called to check in on me, I had two phone conversations yesterday and one today with relatives; I sort of remember the one from today (hi, sis!). :)  No, that's not entirely accurate; I remember both calls from the "day of blinding pain," but in the same surreal way you remember something that might be a memory or might be a dream, or might be a memory of a dream...

...sigh.

Anyway, I've been interested in everybody's responses on the gun-control post; such a diversity of opinion out there on this issue.  Hope to write more about this topic next week.  Also hope that I have now had my one two-day migraine for the year; I don't seem to get these more than twice a year, but once a year is more typical.  Here's hoping, anyway.

UPDATE: I'm turning moderated comments back on.  A certain Internet troll is responsible.  When he gets bored with being deleted every single time he tries to post his slimy trash on this blog, I may change back.  We'll see.

2 comments:

Kimberly Margosein said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rebecca in ID said...

Glad you're feeling better. I get migraines regularly and the 2-day every once in awhile. Those are doozies.