Monday, April 8, 2013

Brief housekeeping note

As I mentioned last week, I'm planning some changes for this blog.  Specifically, I realized not long ago that while I still post approximately five times a week here, I'm not posting nearly as often as I should on my two other blogs.  So the blog schedule going forward is going to be as follows:

And Sometimes Tea (this blog): posts on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays on the topics of politics, religion, and culture.

Tales of Telmaja (my book blog): posts on Tuesdays about writing and about getting children to read, and also about issues related to children and entertainment generally.

Coalition for Clarity: posts on Thursdays about social justice issues from a Catholic perspective.

I think moving to this schedule will allow me to focus my efforts a bit better and also free up a little more time for my fiction writing pursuits, which have not moved ahead as quickly as I had hoped.

And, as always, I reserve the right to change my mind. :)  But we'll see how this works.

No comments: