Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Blogger's block

So I'm not really having writer's block per se, as I've been working on book-related things and also spending way too much time commenting on other people's blogs, which is way too much fun.  But I've had a bit of blogger's block lately, so I hope you'll bear with me.  I couldn't come up with anything to post on Monday, remembering too late what I'd meant to post and posting it yesterday, and now here it is nearly midnight and I'm up working on my book again and just realized I never did pick a news article or story or anything else to put here.

I know, I know, it doesn't matter.  Blogs are mostly over anyway, aren't they?  Still, I like the discipline of daily blogging and need to do a better job of it, or else just take a complete break until A Smijj of Adventure is available.  We'll see...

No comments: