Tuesday, November 26, 2013


...and counting, at least as regards National Novel Writing Month.

When I finish this project, I will have five--yes, FIVE--manuscripts completed in my Tales of Telmaja series.  Yet the second book, A Smijj of Adventure, is still awaiting my final read-through.

Why is writing so much fun, and editing so much NOT fun?  No wonder writers never self-published in great quantities before the Internet made it seem easier than the ordinary publishing route.

(It still is easier.  But sometimes I dream of selling enough copies of my book(s) to justify hiring someone else to do the editing.  Isn't that the dream?)

But this post wouldn't be complete without a shout-out to all of the members of my Advance Reader Team (ART) who kindly read my works while they're still in manuscript form, and find lots of typos and double-words and silly errors that I have missed even on the dozenth reading of the book.  I wouldn't be able to do this without them, and they are wonderful in every way. :)

No comments: