Tuesday, December 17, 2013

A Smijj of Adventure...

...will be available soon on Amazon.  I'll post the link just as soon as the title appears.  Again, this is the part of the process I don't control--I'm still hoping the book will be available before Amazon's Christmas shipping cut off, but I don't know for sure.

In the meantime, if you don't necessarily need the book to arrive by Christmas, you can order A Smijj of Adventure directly from the Create Space eStore here:

A Smijj of Adventure

Based on Create Space's estimate of print and ship times, I think this book might arrive by Epiphany instead of Christmas.  By then, though, it should also be available at Amazon.

I'll put up a new post when the book appears at Amazon; I'll also be working on the Kindle format soon.

Thanks to all my patient readers!