Monday, April 6, 2015

Happy Easter! Blogging may be spotty...

First, I want to wish a blessed and holy Easter Season to all of my readers!

Second, now that Lent is over, I may be a bit less likely to attempt to blog daily.  There are three good reasons for that:

1. I am setting a personal goal of finishing the editing of Book Three in the Tales of Telmaja series by no later than May 15.

2. I am setting a personal goal of finishing the editing of the stand-alone mermaid/vampire novel by no later than June 1.

3. I am setting a personal goal of beginning to edit Book Four in the Tales of Telmaja series by no later than June 15.

4. I have just signed up belatedly for April’s Camp NaNoWriMo in order to write yet another stand-alone children’s book with the working title “The Adventures of Ordinary Sam.”  The title will probably change. :)  But I now have only 24 days to write 50,000 words...


No comments: